Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Resurrection Sunday

We had a good Resurrection Day on Sunday. The night before, we made resurrection cookies for Family Worship Time. It is fun, but for some reason they never turn out the way they are suppose to. Oh, they are very tasty, they just don't look correct. Oh well, the children like them.

My mom did an egg hunt with plastic eggs. We were getting ready to leave for Gil's sisters house when my children inform me that they were hiding eggs for the adults to find when they had the great idea of hiding an egg in my grandmother's (their great-grandma's) tail pipe. I figured I needed to let her and my grandfather know, so when they hear strange sounds from the muffler they would know what was going on. When I told them everyone laughed and they said it would either get blown out or melt. Good thing it wasn't a hard boiled egg.

I hope you had a good Resurrection Sunday also, celebrating the resurrection of our great God, Jesus Christ.

No comments: