Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lost dogs

We have a dog named Blackie and my parents (actually my little sister) has a dog named Jasper. Blackie is not fenced in, but hangs around overall. Jasper is in the backyard. Tirzah let Jasper out this morning because we put the baby goats in the backyard. My mom arrived home at 2:30 PM and the dogs were gone. I had been inside with the children, so didn't realize they had run off.

Well, my mom and Tirzah left in the car to look for them in the neighborhood. Azariah said he knew where they were.

Azariah: I know where the dogs are.
Mom: You do? Where are they?
Azariah: They went to the forest to look for bears.
Mom: They went to the forest to look for bears? Where is the forest?
Azariah: It is where we went seed hunting with Gramgee.
Mom: O.K.

About10 minutes later both dogs came back home. So we will never know if they really were in the forest looking for bears.

No comments: