Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Kids...

Tirzah asked to go out and see the baby goats this morning. I said yes and sat down to feed Talitha. Tirzah was gone for about thirty minutes. I would normally have checked on her, but since I was feeding Talitha I didn't. She came in and said that Mocha had three kids and that the other goats were being mean to the little black one.

I put Talitha in her swing and went to the barn. Sure enough Mocha had her babies probably about an hour to an hour and a half before. I kicked the other does out of the stall and moved Mocha to a cleaner stall. They are all doing well. She gave us two does and one buck. So currently we have 3 does and 3 bucks. I put an ad in the paper and we will be selling goats, so if anyone is interested let me know.

Cutie

Brownie

Black Beauty

Two more does will kid this month.

No comments: