Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Still No Baby Goats...

I feel like I am waiting for Christmas, but don't know what day it will be. Mocha still has not had her babies and I am anxious for her to have them. The children and I leave next Monday for Texas and I want them to be more than a day old when we leave. Every hour yesterday I went to check on Mocha, in hopes of her delivery. Every hour there was no change. I don't think I would have checked her so much yesterday, but she had one possible delivery sign which obviously wasn't a delivery sign since she didn't deliver.

When Sugar had her baby in February, the children and I missed it since we were at church. By the goodness of the Lord, Gil was here. I really don't want to miss Mocha's delivery, I know she has more than one kid and if there are any problems, I want to be able to help her.

Another day has started, it is rainy. I love the way Colorado smells after a rain. Have you ever heard how the berometer can cause mammals to go into labor? I am hoping today might be Mocha's day.

No comments: