Saturday, May 12, 2007

Peanut Butter?

Yesterday morning, I woke up early so I could make breakfast for the boys and take them to some friends house for the day. I went to the Homeschool Bookfair all day and some friend watched them. It was 6:30 AM and I made a peanut butter sandwich for Azariah and got some bread ready for Zeb. I then put the boys and the things they needed for the day in the Suzuki.

As we were driving, I gave them their breakfast and started thinking. "Do I have enough diapers?" Since the kids had beans and rice at a mexican restraunt the night before, I knew that he would probably have a few big diapers.

Azariah finshed his sandwich and Zeb was eating his bread. I looked back and saw Peanut Butter all over Zeb's hand and car seat. I am going 65 MPH down the highway. I then realize, "I didn't give Zeb peanut butter this morning, he is only one year of age...that's not Peanut Butter all over his hand...that's..."

I then quickly take the next exit off the hightway and pull into a gas station. As I clean up my sons blow out diaper I reminded myself "Make sure to put a lot of diapers in his diaper bag for today..."

No comments: