Monday, April 30, 2007

Another Day

Today was fairly normal. I worked on figuring out what we are going to do for our first official year of homeschooling. Tirzah will be in Kindergarten and I am hoping to tag Azariah along with her for Pre-K. Then this afternoon we went to Clifton to see some of our friends new baby goats.

Before we went to our friends house we stopped at Murdoch's, a ranch supply store. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw Grandma and Grandpa's car. I figured they were at Murdoch's getting something, so we went in the store to find them and also buy a tarp. As we looked we saw baby chicks and found the tarps I needed. Tirzah then saw the toy section and asked me if she could look at the toys and I said no. She then said "I know why mommy, because people are more important than toys, so we need to try and find Grandma and Grandpa."

I was so happy with her. We have talked to her multiple times about her love for things over her love for people, so it is always a precious gem when one of the children brings the point home on their own. We did meet up with Grandma and Grandpa in the parking lot. They had actually gone to McDonald's to get some lunch, that is why we didn't find them in the store.

We then went to our friends house. She is the lady who sold me my goats, her Nigerian Dwarf Goat had three kids yesterday so we went and saw them. They were very cute and of course Tirzah wanted to take them all home. I then tattooed the ears of all four goats. Green ink is still on my hands and Zebadiah's legs. Zeb loves the goats also. Tirzah and Azariah played with her youngest boy, John, and they had a blast. Tirzah said John would get a toad and through it in the pond and say "Bye, bye." I guess Azariah and Tirzah thought that was really funny. He also took a goose egg and threw it.

I am still waiting for Mocha to kid. She will have at least two kids and possibly three. I am in prayer that it would be very soon because we are going on a trip next week and would like the kids to be a week old or so before we leave. I will post pictures when they arrive.

No comments: