Saturday, April 21, 2007

Afternoon with Papa

Papa closes up the Car lot at 3:00 PM on Saturday's, so what did he do today? Did he go golfing? No, he came home and played with his kids.



Some missionaries are staying with Papa this weekend. They have a little girl who is Tirzah's age and a little boy who is 2. Tirzah and Alisa have been playing with goats, mainly Fructose, pretty much non stop all day yesterday and today. Azariah also get's in the play.

What else happened today?

The local Christian radio station is having their share-a-thon this weekend, so I took the kids with the little girl to the radio station. The kids liked the food, I liked the books and DVD's I was able to pick up for free. O.K., I did give to the station, so in one sense I helped pay for them. But it was really good. I had a chance to talk with some old friend who are looking to be foster parents and eventually adopt through it. It was really neat to talk with them. In fact, they haven't even been certified and they already received a call to take 3 siblings all under 5. I was encouraged by their desire to be foster parents.

I have been reminded how great out God is today. He has done so much for myself as well as others, and the way He works through circumstance is amazing! All praise and glory go to my great God and Savior!

No comments: