Sunday, February 1, 2009

Talitha at 11 Months (A Little Late...)



Talitha is a little cutie, this month she has decided that walking up to five steps is OK but if she needs to get some place fast, crawling is the better method. Because of her siblings vocal tendencies to be loud, she has decided that in order to be heard she must be the loudest. I would say that she can be louder than the other three put together. If she doesn't like something, she has no problem letting you know it. She is saying "Mama". Tally can pick something up and stand up in the middle of the floor no problems. Notice the first picture of her squatting.

What a wonderful little girl the Lord has given us as a family. We look forward to what the Lord has in store for her. Zebadiah has met his match. They both love each other and torment each other at the same time.

1 comment:

bjk said...

I also commented (or thought I did) on this one. I did notice Talitha squatting when I first saw the pic, before I read your note on it. She's a cutie w/ great balance!