Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Pretty Diaper

On Sunday, we went to my parents church for their Heritage Days. They had BBQ, beans, salads, chips and later for dessert Ice Cream. The ice cream was Black Raspberry and it was black. I had never eaten black ice cream before, but my friend Rhonda thought it would make a good ice breaker because it turned your teeth and lips black. Unsuspecting people would eat it and smile. All you could see was black. Well, the next day I had a surprise while changing Zebadiah's diaper. I took a picture of it because it was unbelievable. His poop was a pretty shade of turquoise. I have never seen this before, I still can't get over what they must have put in the ice cream to make it black and then for it to come out as turquoise. It was good ice cream.

1 comment:

Hope said...

That's histerical!!! Reminds me of when my brother ate jello in the hospital, & the nurses thought he was internally bleeding!!! :D
GOd bless!
Sarah P.