Friday, June 6, 2008

The Banana Thief

Zebadiah awoke from his nap and wanted milk. But the milk had to be in a sippy cup. So I give him his milk and some side walk chalk to draw outside. He wanted to see Gramgee so he headed over to her house, but she wasn't home. I see the door shut, so I knew he had gone inside and I didn't get him right then because I was doing something. About three minutes later, here comes Zeb carrying three bananas. The milk and chalk have been left behind and the bananas stolen. He then wants milk and I ask him where it is. He says Gramgee's so he heads back over to get the chalk and milk. Now the little guy wants a stolen banana, but Gramgee is not answering her cell phone. So much for stealing when you can't enjoy the produce of your labors. It was pretty comical.

And then my mom informs me that Megan had a surprise in the bathroom yesterday like I did in the bathroom a week or so ago. She went into the downstairs bathroom and the seat was all wet. Good thing for her she noticed before she sat down. So mom discussed the situation with me and it was determined that since Azariah, Zebadiah and Gil are the only men around currently (since Papa went fishing in Canada) one of them must have done this. Zeb is out because he is still in diapers, Gil is beyond the fascination of making toilet seats wet for the women in his life. The only one left was Azariah. You know, I never would have guessed I would have to tell my son that ALL toilet seats are off limits for this purpose. I told him he could not do it at our house, but he didn't take that as meaning all toilets. So much for training a four year old.

No comments: