Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stacking Hay....


The truck with 46 bales of hay on it. It barely fit inside the barn.

Living on the farm has its works of art, the above being one. Gil and I, O.K. Gil mostly, picked up the hay from the field to stack in the barn. It is quite a work of art to get all the hay to stay on the truck. He did a very good job, I has impressed and glad I didn't have to through the bales up on the truck. It is a sweaty, scratchy dirty job.

Than today, there were twenty bales still in the field so I hooked two tow straps up to the back of the four wheeler and then hooked up a pallet. The children and I then went into the field and picked up 5 hay bales at a time and drug them back to the barn. Tirzah and Azariah each had a turn pulling the four wheeler forward so I could load the hay.

No comments: