Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Salmon

Yesterday I was getting ready for lunch. I came inside and opened a can of Salmon, drained it and put it a bowl. Then I sat down to nurse Talitha. While nursing Talitha, Tirzah came in and said "What's that smell." I explained it was salmon and didn't think to much more about it. Tirzah likes salmon. A little while later, Azariah came in and asked "What's that smell?" I told him it was Salmon and he says "No, not salmon." He doesn't like salmon. He goes back outside soon after.

I was nursing Talitha and doing something on the computer, so I wasn't really paying attention. The next thing I know, Azariah comes back in and Tirzah says "Azariah, what are you doing with the empty bowl?" Now this brought me to attention knowing he doesn't like Salmon. I look up and sure enough he is hold the bowl and it is empty of salmon. I ask "What did you do with the Salmon Azariah?" He says "I don't remember, because I don't like salmon." I told him to show me where he put it, I am thinking the trash outside. He reluctantly leads me to the side of the house and there on a piece of plywood sits the salmon. I pick it up, put it back in the bowl and take it inside. Salmon isn't cheap, so I rinse it off, mix it with some mayonnaise and serve it for lunch. Azariah had to eat the Salmon. After about thirty minutes he finally ate his salmon.

No comments: