Thursday, September 18, 2008

Little Boys and Little Girls

My sons are great kids. Zeb jumps and runs around like none other and Azariah is always trying to figure out how things work. Today the children went and picked Cherry Tomatoes from the garden. Zeb came back with his pockets loaded but he didn't want to unload the pockets. That is Zeb for you...he likes to hang on to things.

Then I saw Azariah and Isaiah (one of Azariah's friends) chasing a chicken. Azariah had a golf club wedge and Isaiah a squirt gun. I stopped the boys because I could tell Azariah was going to take off the chickens head if I didn't. (He can't hit a golf ball that is not moving, but I am almost positive he could have taken the head off the chicken with one swing only because she is one of my egg layers.) So why were they chasing the chicken? She had an apple core in her beak and they didn't know what it was so they were trying to figure it out. My son...

My daughters are also great. Tirzah helps take care of Talitha and Talitha loves to smile and be in someone arms. Tirzah loves school and she worked in a workbook all afternoon. She is getting good at reading also. Talitha likes to crawl around and find the tiniest little thing and put in her mouth. She also likes to keep me awake at night.

Thanks you Lord for my children...may I treasure them as you treasure them.

No comments: