Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Water Fountain


OK, it seems like this topic is coming up frequently, but I am sure it is the stage of my children.

As I was schooling Tirzah and Azariah this morning, I here the sounds of a fountain. Now I don't have a fountain in my house so this puzzled me. I decided I had better check the bathroom, since Zebadiah was no where under foot. I walk into the bathroom and Zeb is sitting on the toilet (yah) going potty (#2). However he wasn't aiming the other part into the toilet so he was shooting five feet out into the laundry room. Good thing we have tile floors in the laundry room as well. The bummer is that when he does aim himself he hits the little space between the toilet seat and the base which then causes his pants and underwear to get all wet. Somehow, no matter what he does he gets his shirt, his shorts or his underwear wet. He is getting good and going in the toilet though for which I am very greatful.

No comments: