Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Sorry Note

My daughter and I had a disagreement today over her attitude. She decided that she could complain and whine when I asked her to do something. I left her in my room for a while to think through her actions. This is what she wrote to me:

Mom I wo to tily yo I Em SRE

Translation is: Mom I want to tell you I am sorry.

I was very grateful for the change of heart that she showed. Tirzah is a wonderful little girl, she is quick to help with Talitha and her brothers. She is a wonderful picker upper. I so desire for her to grow up to be a young lady who services the Lord. My daughter has a very strong personallity at times. Strong willed you might ask? Possibably, but her change of heart makes it evident that the Lord is working in her heart. My prayer is that the Lord would to take hold of her heart and mind so that when she is a teenager she will be ready to serve Him with a whole hearted desire.

No comments: