Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Super Glue

I was out hanging up clothes on the line when I came back into the house. I find Azariah picking white stuff off of his fingers.

Me: "Azariah what are you doing?"
A: "Well Mom, I was gluing my playmobil cannon and got super glue all over my fingers."

I then examine the cannon and the counter. Glue, not just glue but Super Glue is all over the cannon and the counter as well as Azariah's fingers. The good thing was that he hadn't allowed his fingers to be stuck together. So I took him in the bathroom and we worked on his fingers for about 15 minutes. Most of it came off so I went back outside. However, 30 minutes later when I came back in he was still running his fingers under the water. I told him to stop and to go play. This elicited a crying spell of "I don't want glue on my fingers..." I informed him that it would were off eventually and that I hoped he learned his lesson. And I told him that he may not use Super Glue without Gil or I helping him.

It could have been worse.

No comments: