Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hot Chocolate Anyone?

I made my children some Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa. They like to drink it with spoons which I am not thrilled with because of the mess. Usually down their front from tipping the spoon before it is to their mouth. I left them for a few minutes as I put a load of laundry in the dryer. I came back to find Azariah with Cocoa in his hair and running down his face. It is also all over his shirt and Tirzah's shirt. Now I realized that this arrangement on Hot Cocoa on my son was not what is usually produced by drinking it from the spoon.

Mom: "Azariah, what happened to you?"
Azariah: "Tirzah spilt her hot cocoa on me."

It wasn't until the next day that I finally found out that she didn't spill it on him, she actually spit it on him...

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Lovely. That sounds familiar....