Sunday, July 5, 2009

Banana Bread

We had Banana bread for breakfast this morning. It was left over from our camping trip and so instead of making muffins like I usually do on Sunday morning I just brought out the Banana bread.

We had all had two or three pieces and were finishing up when Azariah says:

"This tastes like coconut bread instead of banana bread."
I said "I know son, it has coconut in it."
Azariah: "Don't really like coconut."

At this point, Gil who was standing behind Azariah's chair dipping some bread in fresh goat milk reached his hand out to take Azariah's bread. But then Azariah quickly said "But I really like this banana bread like crazy."

Gil and I started laughing because of his expression and his comment. This is our child who is funny but only when he isn't trying to be.

No comments: