Thursday, April 24, 2008

Talitha and her Great-Grandma

Here is a very funny story. I do want you all to know that I love my Grandmother very much and at 84 years old she has a few mental issues. I can not refrain from posting this because I was laughing so hard once my mom and I realized what was happening.

I took Talitha over to my mom's house so my grandma could hold her for a while. I had grandma sit down and then handed Talitha to her. I was watching my grandma put Talitha on her lap. She put Talitha's head down first and then kept Talitha's feet raised. Grandma then put her arm above Talitha's face and started talking to Talitha's feet. My mom and I looked at each other and it took a minute to realize that Grandma thought she was talking to Talitha's head. She was asking Talitha's feet if she sucked her thumb yet. Grandma asked me a question and between my tears of laughter I had to control my self and try to advise my grandmother where Talitha's head was. I then left the room because I was laughing so hard. It was the funniest thing my Grandmother has done so far. It beats out the toilet running...

I Love my Grandmother and must laugh at some of the funny things she does as times.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Hi,
Jordan Ruseler told me about your sight, & so I thought I'd look it up.
I can hardly stop laughing...I have 8 siblings, & it's sooo much fun...
I as well, am an aspiring midwife, & feel called to go to be a missionary in India (maybe with Jordan).
I also have Nubian goats, & am milking 2 right now.

It's so great seeing the ways God works, even thru my LITTLE siblings. He is a wondrous God isn't He???

Anyway, God bless!!!
Sarah Pinkerton